hi hi hi!!! I have a few SAVE THE DATE items for you all. (sorry it is a lot but I want you to get it on the calendar)
1) August 26 and 27, we will have a booth at EVERY Wet Nose store and they will be giving us a percentage of their sales both of those days. This is a GREAT opportunity for us and we are so so thankful to them. They are in Geneva, Oakbrook and Glenview….To find the closest store to you: https://wetnose.com/pages/locations
We hope to see you there.
2) August 27th we are also hosting a vaccine clinic in Waukegan with a bunch of other rescues called “Waukegan Coalition for Spay/Neuter. This is a huge undertaking and a lot of work, but we are excited to help those residents, as well as Waukegan AC…spay neuter is a great way to prevent cancer… our wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2652G9AEZB1PD/ref=topnav_lists_2
3) Somewhere near the end of August…date TBA…we will be doing another boat cruise with Mercury, Chicago’s Skyline Cruiseline and you can BRING YOUR DOGS!!!! More info soon…right now we are looking at August 28 at 1015am…I will update you.
4) September 11th, we will be hosting a “Bark for Brunch”at Chicago Party Animals Loft Venue with Bow Wow Revolution and Players for Pits….this is going to be so fun. We will have a breakfast buffet, mimosas, bloody marys and beer. Raffles, merchandise from all 3 rescues and lots of free giveaways. We will have more on this very soon. This is also around the time of Roo’s passing, so this will be our big event for this year.
5) October 30th, we will be hosting a bingo charity event at Hamburger Mary’s Chicago! ALWAYS FUN!!! It will start at 8pm, you need to get there at 730 to get a spot……RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1054675221293413/
6) MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR and the BEST event. The Holiday Bazaar will be December 4th at Chicago Party Animals Loft Venue! We will have a stand there with a lot of other Chicago rescues and organizations….it is a cannot miss event and 100% of the proceeds go to the rescues. Josie is so amazing with all that she gives back and we are so thankful!
Also, for anyone in the Chicagoland area that would like to help us with events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are occasions when I could really use some help especially the day of the events. THANK YOU!!!